How to create a blank project in Jira v7.1.2?

Hi Everyone,

is it possible to create project in v7.1.2 like in JIRA 6? Right now when I create new project, also new issue type scheme, workflow scheme, screen scheme, field config scheme will be created however I would use already existing schemes. Now I have to switch schemes and then delete the new ones which is every time very cumbersome.

Could you please help?

Thanks,

Rumi

2 answers

1 accepted

When you create a new project, instead of choosing scrum, etc ... Select "Create with shared configuration"

img.PNG

You'll must choose one other project already created. This will give the project to create the same administration that the project already created.

What you could do is create a fake project called "Basic Configuration", which  quickly administer projects without recreating all other screens related to the project.

Is this useful solution for your problem?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

77 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you