Sytze December 12, 2016

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2016

Do stuff with it.

I'm sorry, we can't give you more than that, you haven't explained your question at all.  We don't know what you're trying to do or why.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2016

There are ways to do that sort of thing, but it's not really strongly designed for it.

Off the shelf, a lot of users set up holiday projects for at least tracking the time. 

Planning is a bit more difficult with the basics, a lot of us reach for things like Tempo - the basics look good for Timesheets, but there's some planning functionality built into it as well that can work for basic scheduling.

For full project planning with resourcing and planning, I'd reach for the functions provided by the Portfolio add-on.

0 votes
Sytze December 12, 2016

The question is: is there any experience with resourcemanagent  in Jira. I want to use in JIRA a light form of resourcemanagement such as: holididay, availability etc.

Suggest an answer