How can I create a filter by project to see when most recent update occurred?

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

How can I create a filter by project to see when last update occurred?

I need to provide an inventory of projects, the project lead and the most recent time an issue was updated in each project.  Anyone know how I might achieve this? We have a lot of turnover and abandoned Jira projects strewn about I am trying to clean up.  

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 2, 2021
Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2021

Thanks @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ , that page lead me to "Latest Activity Report for Jira" app which should do the trick.  

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210777/latest-activity-report-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2021

Hi @Pete P

in more recent versions of Jira Server you could just navigate to:

https://jira.example.org/secure/project/BrowseProjects.jspa?s=view_projects

to get those information - they can be easily copy & pasted to Excel. A filter on that page directly is not possible, though.
jira.example.org must be replaces with valid data, of course.

Regards,
Daniel

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2021

Thanks @Daniel Ebers !

Suggest an answer