Export function on new view?

Rachel Abide May 9, 2019

In the new view, could someone tell us where the export function is? In the old view there was an icon to click and export.  Thank you.

2 answers

2 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2019

As far as I know the "export" feature is simply not available in the "new issue view" yet.

We are working on an app that adds super-powerful PDF export capabilities to Jira Cloud. It integrates to the "new issue view", too (among a lot of other screens):

23-single-issue-export-new-menu-cloud.png

Find more details here: http://www.midori-global.com/products/better-pdf-exporter-for-jira/cloud/

0 votes
Deleted user May 9, 2019

Hi @Rachel Abide

Are you trying to export an issue? If so, simply select the Export this Issue in another format button. Should look like the below;

Screenshot_3.png

Or do you mean exporting a project? 

Let me know either way.

Thanks

Rachel Abide May 9, 2019

Danny,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm looking to export at the issue level. The view in your screen shot is from an older version of JIRA I believe, the version I'm looking at no longer has that icon. See below:

Screenshot.png

Deleted user May 10, 2019

Hi @Rachel Abide 

Thank you for the screenshot, I can see you are using a Next-Gen project. Unfortunately, Next-Gen projects do not currently have the ability to export at the issue level at this time. My suggestion would be to either Create a back up of the entire project and import it as a classic Jira Project into a Jira Cloud instance OR if you just need a few issues you could either clone or move the issue over to a classic Jira project which could then be exported. 

I would also feed this back via the feedback button in the lower corner of the navigation panel to the left.

Screenshot_4.png

Let me know either way.

Hope this helps :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events