After migrating Jira and Confluence from Cloud to Server, I had a lot of addon users in the User Directory which added to my license count. So, since I didn't expect to be using those addons, I quickly deleted those users. These are the users, I deleted:
Now, I am having problems with installing any addons and also with upgrading the UPM. From the Log, I see that the UPM obviously tries to list those addons and probably check for updates but fails to do so, since the account credentials for those addons are gone.
So, now I'm stuck. I probably should have only deactivated those users and then uninstalled the addons first.
What can I do? Can I remove those addons manually? Can I restore the users?
I am also about to migrate a jira cloud instance to a server instance and noticed such accounts. And I was was also considering deleting these accounts (as it was stated at several places there are only used for cloud instances).
As long as my license allows or further information is written here, I wont' remove them... (lucky to see your question here and hope information will follow soon).
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event