I am trying to send an email based on the issue type. My issue types are EBS_ALERT and EBS_Request
This is what I am using -
and when I test with either issue type I can not get it to evaluate to True.
If I use this it will evaluate to true.
Is it something with the underscores?
Can you change it to:
assert ['EBS_ALERT', 'EBS_Request'].contains(issue.issueType?.name)
And preview with one of those issue types. This should produce an exception which will give enough information to work out what it thinks the issue's name is.
If it's not clear from that post back here with the top part of the exception.
Here is what I got - If I am reading it correct it is seeing that issue name.
We are currently using issue.issueType.name == 'EBS_ ALERT' in a condition and that works.
assert ['EBS_ALERT', 'EBS_Request'].contains(issue.issueType?.name) | | | | false | | EBS_ Request | IssueConstantImpl[[GenericEntity:IssueType][sequence,null][name,EBS_ Request][iconurl,/secure/viewavatar?size=xsmall&avatarId=10320&avatarType=issuetype][description,create a request in the EBS queue - non emergency][style,null][id,10103][avatar,10320]] RS-10957
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs