Card Layout in Issue Navigator

Dave Petrey March 6, 2020

In a kanban board there is a card layout setting for cards to show extra fields.  Can I have extra fields for cards in the Issue Navigator view?

I would like to see a cards status in the Issue Navigator without having to click on it. 

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2020

Hi @Dave Petrey

Do you mean in the issue search page?

There are two options for displaying issues in issue search:

• List view: Shows your search results as a list of issues. This is editable to add or remove columns.
  • Detail view: Shows your search results as a list of issues, with the right panel showing the details of the currently selected issue. This displays the information as if you were looking at a single issue's detail view.

If you're on the list view (each field is a column) - you can add or remove fields by pressing "Columns" on the right-hand side and selecting / removing fields using the checkboxes.

You can see more about working with search results and columns on this page

Ste

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

Dave,

I do not see how you can do that.

Please see more info on issue navigator

Victor

Suggest an answer