Can I create a board on JIRA CORE?

Rodrigo July 8, 2016

If I use a JIRA core version, can I create a board, like in a JIRA software version? I need to insert some add on? Which one?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2016

Boards for Core are a "labs" feature on Cloud installations only.

They're definitely coming, but they're not quite ready yet, so they aren't on Server versions.

The "add-on" you need to get boards at the moment is JIRA Software...

Rodrigo July 8, 2016
It was what I expected for what I've been reading here, but I was not sure. Now, its clear to me. 

Thanks for quickly reply.

Dennis Burseg January 22, 2017

Hi,

is it planend to get this feature in JIRA Core Server?

Regards

Dennis

Henk Nachtegaal March 7, 2017

any news on boards for JIRA Core server?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2017

Nothing yet.

Roberto Arnetoli April 13, 2017

Any news on ETA?

Are there any add-ons that can be used in Jira Core Server to get boards while waiting for them to become available as standard?

Like upgrade.julio likes this
Daniele Margaroli February 18, 2019

any news on boards for JIRA Core Cloud?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2019

They arrived over a year ago.  They are tied to each project and created automatically.

Philipp Gerth March 20, 2019

... and any news on boards for jira core server installation?

Like # people like this
Daniele Margaroli March 20, 2019

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thanks. I've found that I can't see board because we use multiple workflow on single project.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 20, 2019

@Philipp Gerth- it's looking increasing likely to be "never"

@Daniele Margaroli  - correct, they only work for single-workflow projects, now that the ability to change workflows can be delegated to project admins

Suggest an answer