One of our customers has added a lot of links to Sharepoint content in his JIRA project, and that Sharepoint instance has moved and is now available under a new URL. Is there a simple way to modify all the links from a source to a target? I know that there are tools available to script something like that, but this will not be an option for him.
Simple would be oversimplifying it (hah see what i did there? )
dump the database
mysqldump --single-transaction --routines -uUsername -pPassword --max-allowed-packet=1G jira > jira.sql
cat jira.sql | sed 's/https:\/\/oldURL\./https:\/\/newURL\./g' | sed 's/http:\/\/oldURL\./http:\/\/newURL\./g' | sed 's/https:\/\/oldURL\//https:\/\/newURL\//g' | sed 's/http:\/\/oldURL\//http:\/\/newURL\//g' > new.jira.sql
What i do here might seem odd, but it's to make sure
All get converted to their new names (short and fully qualified, http and https)
import the new database back
mysql jira -uusername -ppassword < ./new.jira.sql
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs