I have the following issue:
Since we consult JIRA data throught the REST API, we cannot seem to get the issues raised by "cthomas".
I have tried to clean the JIRA cache, reindexed issues, restarted JIRA from zero, but to no success.
Our JIRA Version is: v6.3.4
This may be related to the following bug in JIRA:
The root of the problem is that the JIRA DB is not completely updated if a username is edited. In the GUI, worklogs are properly modified to display the new username, not so using the REST API. This means that work logs extracted using the REST API are returned with the wrong (old) username!
A description can be found here:
The recommended fix is described in detail here:
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs