sprint in closedsprints() is not working

raghu February 4, 2020

sprint in closedsprints() is not working.  all other functions (futuresprints, opensprints etc.,) are working fine.  Is this a known issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2020

Hello Raghu,

My apologies for this inconvenience that you are facing, I really understand how frustrating this can be.

First of all, could you confirm if you have a closed sprint? 

It is important to note that this function searches for issues that are assigned to a completed Sprint.

This is in contrast to openSprints() which finds issues in sprints that have not yet been completed.

Give a try and in case you still face any errors, please provide us with some more information like an image of your completed sprint and of the query that you are executing.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Carlos Henrique Ughini

akhil_maram February 19, 2020

Hi Carlos, 

I am also facing the same issue in our organization. we do have so many closed sprints but we are getting the following error, when we ran "sprint in closedSprints()".

Error.PNG

carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2020

Hello Akhil,

I'm thinking that maybe you've been affected by the following bug:

JRASERVER-69930 

Could you please check the link above?

Cheers,

Carlos

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events