Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

custom email account with 2FA

Edited

We are trying to add a custom email account (M365 with 2FA enabled) to our Jira platform and have some questions around 2FA. Is there any documentation around this or has someone set this up? Any experiences or information

1 answer

Hey Darren,
Welcome to the community.
From your query, I understand that you want to enforce 2FA for a group of users who use a custom email account to log into your Jira instance. However I have few doubts regarding your use case and it will be great if you can answer them, this will help me direct you in the right direction.
Q1. Users, who log in using a custom email account are they stored in a different group?
Q2. Can you please tell us more about your use case and your requirements?

In case you have any more questions feel free to ask.  I would suggest you raise a ticket with us so that we can discuss this in detail and help you provide the best solution. 

P.S.  I work for miniOrange, one of the top SSO vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace. Reach out to us via atlassiansupport@xecurify.com

Thanks,
Arnav

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events