automating the impact of subtasks on the parent task

VOV599 October 20, 2020

Как сделать так, чтобы подзадача при закрытии могла изменять статус родительской подзадачи? Я просто не могу найти такую ​​возможность

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2020

You may be able to do this with an automation, like that one :

Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 14.07.59.png

In this example, a task will transit to in progress mode when a subtask goes through In progress.

On server, you can use Jira automation for server lite if i am not mistaken.

Let me know if i helped ;)

VOV599 October 20, 2020

The fact of the matter is that I have a server version of jira core and there is no automation tab, I went to the market and downloaded automation for jira for now a trial period. And it seems to me that I do not have all the functionality. Our icons differ from you at least.

Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2020

There might be some limitations on server for the "For parent" block but given that i do not work on server very much i am not able to test this.

Try another version of Automation for Jira server - its either classic or Lite. And maybe you need to purchase it to have the missing options.

Is your problem solved ?

VOV599 October 20, 2020

yes. thank you

VOV599 October 20, 2020

You helped me a lot thanks! But now I can't figure out how you can transfer from the nesting subtask? He only offers to copy from himself and 4 more options that I just can't understand)) I tried everything but unsuccessfully

0 votes
VOV599 October 20, 2020

I am using the server version

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders