Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Why my items under structure only visible when automation is turned on, e.g empty folders/child link

I created a structure by insert JQL then extend children, which also allows manual adjustments. I ran into a strange situation that some empty folders created under top 2 layers are not visible unless the 'automation' is on. I also created a test structure by insert this 'confused structure', which end up correctly displaying every item should be listed. This is blocking us at the moment, and I wonder if there is anything I missed could cause this.

will wait online and pls share any idea that may help us fix it.

1 answer

Hi Vivian,

It looks like there is some filtering transformation in the structure you have problems with. When you turn on automation editing, transformations are disabled. So you need to review applied transformations (these can be seen, when you click on a "stack of papers" icon above the structure) either disabling them selectively, or editing and selecting "Keep non-issues" checkbox.

Please, let me know if the above helps.

Regards,
Egor

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events