User Specific Dashboards

gertrudaverikaite September 19, 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to setup user-specific dashboards so that everyone would see just their tasks assigned and could directly see their priorities in the personal dashboard, i.e person A has 10 tasks so in his personal dashboard he will see 10 tasks and then could go ahead and choose which to start with according to their priority. 

This part is going well but I also want to be able to see their dashboards and edit if needed. This part is not going well because when I go to person A dashboard, I still see the gadget  "assigned to me" and therefore I see my own tasks instead of person's A. 

Could anyone advise what is the solution for this? Are there any mote suitable gadget to solve this issue? Maybe there are any settings that I should take into consideration? 

Appreciate the support!

Regards 

2 answers

0 votes
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2019

Hi. Assign to me use the jql function currentUser(), and current user is the the logged user accessing the query.

You would need something as a pie or list issues gadget per assignee to see tasks for everyone. Try to use aditional conditions in the query so you don't have to see all issues in the instance, and only your teams like

assignee in membersOf("yourGroup")  

Also, you can ask them to share with you the results of the JQL with a screenshot or an email notification. But, assign to me won't work

0 votes
Jawahar Sinha September 19, 2019

One possible solution is you can advise your team to create a dashboard with the widget "Assigned to Me" on it and then ask them to share the dashboard with you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events