Steps we followed:
1. Downloaded zephyr importer jar file
2. Entered Url along with username and Api token as password
3. Selected the project from project dropdown along with issue type
4. Also tried mapping the jira fields with excel column. Screenshot attached below for reference.
5. When we selected excel file and clicked on Start import, no action performed or no log created and the test did not get imported.
Please help us on this as soon as possible.
Hi Sneha ,
Can you validate, which Java version are you using ? Zephyr importer jar plugin (Latest is zfj-importer-utility-0.40) is compatible only with Java 1.8 / Jdk 8 version.
If it is other than Java 1.8 , please update the Java 1.8 version and re-try to import excel file with Zephyr importer jar (zfj-importer-utility-0.40) .
Incase follow the document for Zephyr importer : https://www.getzephyr.com/insights/getting-started-zephyr-jira-importer-utility
Still issue doesn't get fix , please reach out to our support team by creating a ticket to https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=zephyr_for_jira_cloud . Team will surely help out .
Hello Community members! We’re wrapping up the end of JSM June with an Ask Me Anything (AMA) with the Jira Service Management product team. This is your chance to ask all your ITSM questions to o...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events