Notification for non-updated ticket/bug in the last few days only to the specific user and myself

Ramesh Maddali October 31, 2022

I have used the filter: 

Project = "IA" AND Sprint in openSprints() AND status in ("IN CODE REVIEW", "In Progress") AND updatedDate < -2d 

This will give me the complete list and I want this to be send only to the users in that list and not to all users. Note that the users may vary.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

Hello @Ramesh Maddali 

Welcome to the community!!

As per my understanding of the problem, you intend to send a notification to specific users if the ticket is not updated in the last 2 days.

Automation can help you in this case. The rule can be triggered on a daily basis at a pre-defined time which can send an email notification to the 'Assignee' of the ticket.

The sender can be customized based on your requirements. Kindly let me know if you need help with the Automation rule.

Please accept the answer if this helps.

--GG

Ramesh Maddali November 1, 2022

Thanks Gaurav for your suggestion, can you please help with the automation rule ?

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

Hello @Ramesh Maddali 

Please refer to the below screenshots for setting up the rule in the project.

For further understanding of Automation, please refer to the Atlassian documentation here.

--GG

Scheduled 1.pngScheduled 2.png

Ramesh Maddali November 1, 2022

I dont see way to create Automation as mentioned in the screenshot above, 

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 1, 2022

Hello @Ramesh Maddali 

In order to create the Automation, you will need either Project Admin or Jira Admin privileges.

Also, you will need a free plugin which will provide you with this functionality.

--GG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events