New Issue View Lost the Functionality of Bulk Link Issue

Olive Sun February 8, 2022

In Old View, you could link multiple issues at the same time either by searching via JQL in the view screen or selecting from the existing filter in the create/edit screen

While I couldn't find these functionalities in the new issue view.

Link Issue_Old View.png

Link Issue_Old View_Edit Screen.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2022

@Olive Sun If you click search for an issue and you then click advance search you can do a JQL search that will bring back multiple issues.  You can then check the box for each issue you would like to link.  

Screenshot 2022-02-08 215558.png

Olive Sun February 9, 2022

@Brant Schroeder, where can I see that "Find JIRA issues" screen in the new issue view?

Link Issue_New View.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2022

Sorry I thought you were on server based on the images shared above.  You are on cloud and you are correct that you can only link one at a time in the new issue view.  I would suggest raising a feature request here for the functionality you want: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Suggest an answer