Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira AD authentication is failing with in the user directory settings

I am getting following code since today within the user directory:

Test basic connection : Failed[LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090439, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v4563]; nested exception is javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090439, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v4563]For more information regarding LDAP error codes see Troubleshooting LDAP Error Codes.

Over an LDAP browser, I can log in with the username and password. Here I must log in with user@domain to work properly.

It fails with any other user from the AD.

The user has domain admin rights for the moment.

with confluence, I have the same error.

Jira is running on windows 2021 R2, I could not determine if this might a problem with TLS/SSL, but we have not used it before.

I raised the function domain level to 2012 yesterday.

The user is in the AD protected group 

Does anyone have an idea in which direction I need to look?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

111 views 1 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you