JQL query for breached tickets in last 7 days.

Chandra Prakash October 14, 2019

I want a JQL query for finding ticket which are breached in last 7 days but created in past ever.

5 answers

0 votes
Patan Irfan Ali Khan April 5, 2021

Hi, 

Can you please let me know,

I want to see tickets for which first time response breached i.e., In progress   is breached for the last week

Rui Neves August 18, 2023

I want exactly the same

project = "XXXX" AND "Time to done" = breached()

Instead of showing all the issues that breach the "Time to done" SLA I just want to filter the ones that breached it in the last 7 days

Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2023

Hi @Rui Neves and @Patan Irfan Ali Khan 

I wrote an article about the most popular JQLs for Jira Cloud, and they must also work for JSD, so I recommend you check it. There is already a selection for very similar requests.

This is demonstrated in the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on, but they also work for built-in Jira filters and SLAs.

0 votes
kimiya majd October 14, 2019

hi 

for this JQL you can use script issuefunction in jira 

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_lastupdated

0 votes
Tarek Riahi October 14, 2019
project = XXXX AND status not in (Pending, "Waiting for customer") AND "Time to First Response" = everBreached() AND "Time to Resolution" = everBreached() AND created >= "-7d

Change XXX to correct project.

Could this possibly be what your looking for? 

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2019

The question was labeled as jira-core, so I did not reckon it is JSD

I don't want filter for creation in only 7 days , it might be created few months ago or ever in past (anytime) but I just want only JQL which can fetch me any ticket that has breached either time to first response or time to resolution SLA in last 7 days.

ANd it is for Jira service desk.

0 votes
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2019

Hi @Chandra Prakash

What is the criteria for the breached?

Assuming "duedate " is the criteria. 

duedate < now() and duedate >-7d

Duedate is not the criteria.

I Have defined different SLA's in different Projects in JIRA and i am trying to build a JQL  which will fetch me any ticket that has breached either time to first response or time to resolution SLA in last 7 days.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2019

then you should add jira-service-desk tag

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2019

Hi  @Chandra Prakash 

What do yo mean by breached?

If you clarify we can help you.

For instance if you want to see breached issues based on duedate you can use below query to get issues which are not resolved and due date was in last week.

due >= startOfDay(-7) and due <= now() and resolution is EMPTY

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events