Issue display issue in Jira Cloud, only a few issues appear on the dashboard apparently randomly

Matias Vizzari May 16, 2023

Together with some colleagues, I use a Jira Cloud Free license with a Kamban board, since earlier today we are not being able to see all the incident cards that we create periodically, for example in the backlog we have 45 cards and today we only see 2 created yesterday and one created in April, could someone guide me to know why this could happen?

One issue we had was that we generally use 10 licenses and recently we added one more account but later we eliminated others, leaving us with 10 again, but the standard license had been activated but then I changed it back to the free one, I don't know if this has to do with it but just yesterday was the expiration date of the standard.

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated,
From already thank you very much!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Hello @Matias Vizzari 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will display at the bottom of the panel on the left when you are viewing the board.

The board should have a navigation option named "Issues" or "List". If you select that are all the issues you expect listed?

If you use the Advanced Issue Search screen are you still able to find all the issues?

Matias Vizzari May 17, 2023

Hello Trudy, good morning! and thank you very much for the welcome and the answer.

It appears as an account managed by a company, but we don't have licenses since it's a super small project, so we always try to be 10 or less, but at some point without realizing it, it went to standard and I think that's where the problem comes from.
Today I just saw a sign that says "Risk of account suspension" I really don't know what to do.

On the left side, where it says issues, all the ones we have appear, but not on the kamban board, and I can't figure out why the ones that do appear and why not the others.

With advanced searches and filters, all issues appear without problems.

do you have any idea what i can do?
From already thank you very much!

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Can you tell us what type of project it is - Work Management or Software?

If it is Work Management you will see navigation options across the top like Summary, Board, List, and Calendar.

If it is Software you will see navigation options in a panel on the left, like Board, Issues, and Reports.

Are you an Organization Admin for your Jira instance/site? Your Organization Admin is going to need to deal with the "risk of account suspension". If you went over the 10 person limit of a Free subscription you may have been automatically upgraded to a Standard plan, which is not free. Reducing the number of user to 10 or less would not have automatically downgraded you back to the Free plan. You may be in a state now where you're on a trial of the Standard plan, and if you don't enter payment information or downgrade to the Free plan, your site access will be suspended.

You can reach out directly to Atlassian concerning your licensing, plan selection, and billing by filling out this form:

https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing

Or you can follow the information in this post in the Atlassian Recommended Answer if your access has already been suspended by the time you see this answer.

Matias Vizzari May 18, 2023

Trudy, thank you very much for your interest and your help, luckily I was able to find my problem, it was a dashboard filter error that had been saved from the filters option. Beginner mistakes, thank you very much again!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events