It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to re-subscribe to suspended subscriptions? Edited

Hi, all.

It happened that my Atlassian was unable to bill me for a subscription so they suspended Jira Software and Confluence subscriptions. Now I've added the new card and need subscriptions to be prolongated with all data that was in these systems.

Who to contact on this matter?

8 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi there,

When a site is stopped due to non-payment, it can remain stopped for a certain time before it is permanently deleted.

My recommendation is to create a Support ticket where you can provide your licensing and instance information and we can let you know if it's possible to reactivate your subscription.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Shannon

Thanks, Shannon. 

Atlassian support team does the fantastic job as the issue was settled quickly in a positive manner.

Al.

That's great to hear! Thank you for letting me know, Al.

Take care and have a pleasant weekend.

Shannon

There no reply from your team for the same problem. This is really bad customer service

We have the same problem, our site is suspended, and we get no answer for hours!!! from the support and billing teams, we have opened tickets, that are not answered! nowhere on the site, we can find the phone number of the billing team!

Worst experience...

Joey F_ Atlassian Team Jun 05, 2020

I'm sorry that this happened, @omrip . We've been getting unusual volume since the start of the pandemic and we're trying our best to address issues in a timely manner and to the best that we can. I do hope that this has been resolved by now and I hope that you are staying safe during this very challenging time. 

Feel free to reach us via Support ticket: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

Hi I have the same problem. but only Confluence shows as "Suspended".   Submited a few request tickets but still no reply or answer.

Used Jira Software a few years and just added Confluence recently (about 6 weeks ago) .  Yesterday when I login to Confluence it suddenly shows "Suspended" without any email notifications to me earlier.

Please help  Urgent.   Need all the documents on Confluence.

Hello Ming, 

I was able to see that you raised two duplicate questions to our Customer Advocates team just yesterday, but they haven't had a chance to respond to you yet.

You can expect a reply soon on that case.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,

Shannon

Like ming yang likes this

Thanks  Shannon. Someone have reactivated it and now just waiting to sort out the billing issue.

Hope the Customer Advocates team can responde as fast as you ;-)

Like Shannon Spaniol likes this

Ming Yang,

No worries! I see now that my colleague Melissa is helping you out with that, so I believe you should be sorted within the next day or so once she's able to reactivate your account.

Take care, and have a pleasant weekend!

Regards,

Shannon

I have issued a few different tickets and it has yet to be unsuspended.  Credit Card was updated early yesterday.  How do I get help!!!!!

Hello there,

In this case you would raise a ticket with our Customer Advocates team and they can help you. I see that you have done just that, and my colleague was able to assist you.

If you have any further issues, please let me know!

Regards,

Shannon

Can you help us with own confluence cloud? suspended and we resolved today with another informations.

thanks

Hi @Sys Admin,

I'm very sorry, but I am not able to help you with your account from here. I don't have any access to see what your account details are.

As with above, you need to create a Support ticket where you can provide your licensing and instance information and we can let you know if it's possible to reactivate your subscription.

Regards,

Shannon

Can you help us with own confluence cloud? suspended and we resolved today with another informations.

thanks

Hi, We are having the same issue. Our account got deactivated due to a credit card change and non payment. I have created the support ticket but no response yet.

It took 48 hours for them to fix my account.  Change your payment information and write a ticket.  I have not found a successful way to contact them by phone.

Hi @Jack Mason and @Manoj Rana,

In the event that your site is down and it's an emergency to get it back up, you can also reach out to us by phone.  

The phone numbers on our Contact Us page will get you to the Billing team who can help you with that issue.

If any of the lines aren't working, please let me know!

Shannon

hi @Shannon Spaniol I have the smae problem, contacted support ( CA-1079630) but no answer, our work has stopped because of this, can you please help speed up the process? The site should be reactivated automatically when payment info is updated. 

Hi @Güçlü Talu _Administrator_,

Thanks for bringing this up! It looks like your site was reactivated yesterday, and your case is now closed. Can you confirm?

Shannon

Yes, it was, thanks @Shannon Spaniol 

Please take my following comment into consideration so we do not lose precious working hours next time:)

"The site should be reactivated automatically when payment info is updated. "

Like Jack Mason likes this

Hi Güçlü,

Thank you for confirming that your site is now up for you, and for providing your feedback.

In general, payment will be re-attempted automatically with a failed payment. A reattempt is made 3 times before reverting the site to a Free account. This is the reason that no further attempts were made once switching to a Free account. Note that if you ever miss any of the billing notifications, your other billing contacts will also receive notifications when that happens.

You can then update your credit card information, and switch your account back to the Standard plan. From here, you'll be able to pay your invoice manually. In your case, since you were able to raise a ticket with the Customer Advocates team, we took care of that for you on our end.

The Advocate who helped you with your case will be reaching out to you again regarding this. I've made them aware of your feedback, so please don't hesitate to follow-up with them if needed!

Take care,

Shannon

Issue has been updated in the meantime.

My subscription to JIRA service Desk is suspended. have raised a ticket but didn't hear from the team. What should I do?

Appreciate your help.

Joey F_ Atlassian Team Jun 05, 2020

I'm sorry to hear this, @Prathamesh Patel. We've been getting unusual volume since the start of the pandemic and we're trying our best to address issues in a timely manner and to the best that we can. I do hope that this has been resolved by now and I hope that you are staying safe during this very challenging time. 

Feel free to reach us via Support ticket: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you