Images failing to load

Carolina Bonet June 9, 2021

I'm not able to see images in our JIRA Tickets. I'm not able to add attachments. The images just Failed to Load.

There are console errors (403 and 403)  in js files. When I try to attach an image I get 500 error. I'm not able to paste screenshot here

3 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Carolina Bonet July 15, 2021

I solved it synchronizing the clock....

Samare Huda July 15, 2021

thank you dear, it really solved for me too.

Like Carolina Bonet likes this
Jorge Sanchez Serna July 16, 2021

Thank you Carolina!

Like Carolina Bonet likes this
kadawson August 13, 2021

Thank you so much! This worked for us as well! 

Svetlana Minina August 17, 2021

thank you so much!)) it worked for me as well

Sandeep Sekhar November 23, 2021

@Carolina Bonet - How did you synchronise your clock?

Thanks

Like # people like this
Tijs Tijert March 17, 2022

Having the same issue now.... please explain how to synchronise your clock. Have no idea where to look or what to do.

Like # people like this
Eliyahu Bowker March 22, 2022

Works like a charm!

thnx!

0 votes
Jorge Sanchez Serna July 15, 2021

I think I am having the same exact issue.

It happens with any Browser. It is alright in other PCs.

If anyone has any suggestion, it will be much appreciated.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

@Carolina Bonet Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Did this issue just start or have you always had this issue?   What browser are you using?  Have you cleared your browser's cache to see if that will resolve the issue?

Carolina Bonet June 17, 2021

Thank you! @Brant Schroeder  it would be very kind of you if you could share your ideas to shed some light on this matter
This problem started  8 days ago. I tried with several browsers clearing the cache and cookies, I cleared them from the dev tools as well, I turned off the antivirus,  I tried with 2 more users... with no luck.

I can see images in the home page

It works on other laptop and in my mobile.

The most interesting thing is that I found a workaround: If I switch to the 'old view' (oldIssueView=true) I can attach and see files/images (but errors  go on). See images below.

Errors:

issue page
Jira-errors.PNGIssue page oldIssueView=trueJira-console-errors.PNG
Home page:

Jira-console-error-homepage.PNG

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

@Carolina Bonet so it is working on other devices it is just this one device that is having issues?

Scott Burrill January 13, 2023

We just experienced a similar issue on a ticket that was VERY large with ALOT of screenshots embedded.  Other tickets had no issues.  Occurred for all users.  Choosing "see old view" resolves the issue.  It seems like the latest version has an image threshold? 

Like Malou Alleno likes this

Suggest an answer