I am using ProScheduler Teamboard, however, I have one project that I cannot plan tasks.

Jason Chayer September 1, 2022

I use ProScheduler to plan out all my tasks. If you go through ProScheduler in the project, you can utilize their Gantt chart. However, I cannot plan tasks for one project. Any other project I can. Any suggestions?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

Hi @Jason Chayer 

I am working for DevSamurai, the developer of the ProScheduler app that you mentioned in your question. I am pleased to hear that your problem has been resolved. However, I am sorry that you experienced issues for a month.

If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at atlassian@devsamurai.com

We will answer your question as soon as possible

Many Thanks,

Teresa

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

In the project that you cannot plan tasks for, make sure that you have permissions to schedule issues if you are using a company-managed project.

Jason Chayer October 18, 2022

Thanks @Mikael Sandberg , the problem fixed itself. Not sure if there was a bug, but I have not experienced the issue for about a month. 

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

Suggest an answer