How to customize the issue view screen with custom fields ?

April Busch February 22, 2019

I have a custom field with a list of users.  Some users have been deactivated from the list.  In the old view, they were no long able to be selected, but in the new view they still appear.  Is this a known bug?

2 answers

0 votes
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2019

Hello @April Busch 

Have you re-index jira after changes?

We use JIRA Cloud, and I am an ADMIN, but the re-indexing link is not under System>>Advanced.

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2019

Re-indexing option is no longer available in JIRA Cloud.

0 votes
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2019

Hi @April Busch can I ask what type of custom field you had? It was a user picker or a select field with multiple options?

It was a user picker

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2019

@April Buschtry to remove the unwanted users from the project roles and check if they  still appear.

April Busch February 25, 2019

I'm not sure I can do that as my project roles are tied/assigned with groups to which they belong to.  I want the users to still be able to action/assign/comment/etc on the tickets, just not appear in the drop-down anymore

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2019

Try to remove the disabled users from the mentioned groups then :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events