How to Remove "We're updating the issue view to help you get more done. Learn more"

Mario A. López November 12, 2018

How do I prevent this message from persistently displaying even after choosing to display old version?

"We're updating the issue view to help you get more done.Learn more"

3 answers

1 vote
shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

You can find these feature in your profile 

Click Your profile settings at the left bottom of the page>select profile>under labs turn off new issue view. that's it then you won't be able to see the new issue view

6.JPG

0 votes
shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2019

@Mario A. López 

Are you using Next gen project??

if yes, changes recommended won't work

0 votes
aaronm June 4, 2019

As in June 2019, you can remove this message for your individual account by taking the following steps:

1. Click on your profile picture at the bottom of the screen > Click on Personal Settings

Screenshot_3.png

2. Scroll down till you see the section called Jira labs > Click on the Slide Button to disable New Jira issue view

Screenshot_4.png

Martin Melka July 17, 2019

Doesn't this also disable the new issue view though? I would like to use the new view, but I don't want to see the message.

Like # people like this
anton.erholt August 14, 2019

Exactly this. I'd really like to be able to dismiss the message.

Suggest an answer