Can I keep using the old issue view indefinitely ?

Mark Frederick January 3, 2020

Some new features are great, like one button for all workflow status changes and not forcing all date fields in one static section on the right side of the view screen.  But in general my team of 30 hates the new view and feels the use of screen real-estate has been greatly diminished.  

We would like to keep using the old view indefinitely, but i keep reading everywhere that I can "change it back for now" in my profile settings.  I also hear that wiki markup will "eventually go away."  When ?  

If I can keep using the old view, i will convert my users manually and keep it that way. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2020

If you are in cloud at some point to will end using the new issue view, you won't be able to avoid that I'm afraid

Mark Frederick January 6, 2020

Thanks for the clarification.  It would be great to know *when* the old view will end, but perhaps no one knows at this point in time.  

0 votes
Linda Yokota February 23, 2021

Please vote. If there's another similar ticket, please share here. 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-76076

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events