Calculate Time Lost/Gained from Start Date to End Date

Rachel Gauvin February 6, 2020

I am very new to Jira (using Jira Core) and am currently setting up my projects. Ultimately, I want to be able to set a start and end date for an issue/task and then calculate how much time was gained or lost from beginning to end.  I am a PM and want to calculate buffer time lost against issues/tasks that remain and how much time I estimated those take. 

Is this possible? 

2 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 9, 2020

Hi @Rachel Gauvin 

You can set SLA time for your issues. For example, using this app, you can select start/pause/end statuses and choose the time limits. Current SLA time you will be able to monitor in each issue panel or on the add-ons grid. 

Hope it helps

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2020

Hello @Rachel Gauvin to do that most likely you will need help from an app like eazybi that would allow you to do the math between two date fields. Natively Jira doesn't do that kind of reports.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events