Attached file with GDrive

Ottavia Asaro July 2, 2020

When I create a new task, I couldn't attached file with GDrive. Could you please help me?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

Could you explain "couldn't attach file with GDrive" a bit more?

Is it a file that lives in GDrive (is that actually Google Drive?), or you have a plugin that links to GDrive or are you trying to use it as the backend for attachments?  Or something else?

Ottavia Asaro July 3, 2020

I would like to attach a file that lives in Google Drive, but in Jira the Google Drive's folder appears empty.

I attached the screenshots. 

Schermata 2020-07-03 alle 16.28.37.png

Schermata 2020-07-03 alle 16.28.50.png

Like Apurva Rawat likes this
Ottavia Asaro July 3, 2020

I've already synchronized Google Drive and Jira

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

Ok, that seems like the google drive app is not able to read from Drive.  I'm not sure how you might debug that - reconnect/reconfigure and refresh?

Ottavia Asaro July 4, 2020

I've already tried to reconfigure Drive, log out and access my account, but unfortunately nothing has changed

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 4, 2020

I'm afraid you'll now need to read the log files to find out why Jira is not getting any data from Drive.  Start with the application log - <jira home>/log/atlassian-jira.log is the first one to read.  Try "tail -f atlassian-jira.log" in one terminal and trying the attachments in a browser - the errors should appear in the log as you click.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events