For input string: "PT14400M" Error on Scrum Board

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2017

Hi,

In one of my Scrum Boards, when I go the "Reports" section, it gives the following error in a popup. 

Error

For input string: "PT14400M"

Capture.PNGHas anyone any idea why is this happening? 
It is not occuring on any other boards, but on a particular board. 
What causes this and how can I remove this? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2017

This error was caused by corrupt field values in Remaing Estimate field. 
Somehow String values were passed in remaining estimate field instead of what is expected, integer values

For e.g. 
Remaining etimate had PT14400M instead of 14400 value.

This was resolved by updating the fields in the database. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

Do you recognise that as any data that might be on an issue?

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2017

Do I need to check in all the issues that are in the backlog? 
Or the ones in the current sprint? 

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2017

And what exactly am I looking for? 
You mean to say the error on board could be because of some data input in any of the issues? 

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2017

Bascially the error occurs when I view the Burndown Chart, in "Remaining Time Estimate" Metric. 

And if there is an issue in sprint which doesn't have a Original Time Estimate and it doesn't have any Work Logged, 
But it does have "Remaining Time Estimate". 
This somehow gives an error. 

Im not sure why's this happening

Suggest an answer