Who created a project version on jIRA

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2015

HI All

I want to find out which of the project admins created a project version in JIRA.

I know it is not possible out of box? but can i get this info directly from database?

Or any other way?

Rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2015

You have to have the JIRA Auditing Log enabled to see it. See here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/auditing-in-jira-427623767.html

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2015

Hi Gabrielle This solution is good for future changes, what about if i want to find out who created a version 6 months ago? How can we find this information?

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2015

Moreover, i am on jira 6.1 and audit log is not a feature on 6.1. Is there a way i can extract this information using database?

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2015

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events