Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your message was not accepted. Check for invalid HTML or try reposting as plain text.

Chris Shepherd January 31, 2018

Every time I try to reply on this page: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-questions/Scriptrunner-getting-linked-issues/qaq-p/715460 I get:

Error

Your message was not accepted. Check for invalid HTML or try reposting as plain text.

but I am only posting plain text!

This is using Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What's going wrong ?

I had the same problem posting on this forum,  but it seems to work in Edge

8 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrew Golokha
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2018

Posting answers in Community works fine now.

Thanks again for reporting this.

Stefano Rosario Aruta January 24, 2019

no you are wrong

3 votes
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021

This is a continuing problem.

ATLASSIAN: You are going to drive people AWAY from answering community questions if you keep REJECTING their posts for NO GOOD REASON.

I recently created a reply using only typed text and WYSIWYG - no copy/paste, no unusual characters, ho HTML, nothing weird at all. Yet it utterly prevented me from posting, and then yelled at me for posting the same thing too many times. See screenshot below.

It's pretty damn frustrating when we're trying help your customers with problems that they're having with your products -- for FREE.

Tell me what's wrong with this text:

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 11.53.06 AM.png

1 vote
Henri Seymour _Easy Agile_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 26, 2023

I still get this error from time to time, when posting plaintext replies on Atlassian Community. It's making it difficult to help our shared customers. 

1 vote
Michaela Staffova January 21, 2021
1 vote
Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2018

I'm getting this problem when trying to post a picture.  

Here's the page I'm trying to add the picture to.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-discussions/Northern-Virginia-Atlassian-User-Group/m-p/460635#M1

MacOSX, Chrome 66.  

1 vote
Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2018

Same behaviour for me on any question I open, tried in Chrome, Safari and Firefox

Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2018

Now it works again, great!

1 vote
Andrew Golokha
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2018

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting us know. We are investigating this and will keep you posted once we have more news.

Chris Shepherd January 31, 2018

Working for me now too :)

0 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 5, 2022

Getting this kind of error: There was invalid HTML in the message body that has been removed. If you're posting a link, add the hyperlink using the editor. More details here.

Has anybody know a workaround to manage this issue for today?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events