There was invalid HTML in the message body that has been removed. If you're posting a link...

Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 2, 2022

Hi Community,

For some reason, I cannot publish answers exactly with screenshots here - community.atlassian.com. The following error appears:
There was invalid HTML in the message body that has been removed. If you're posting a link, add the hyperlink using the editor.

I've already tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and disabled extensions, but no results.

Notice that from time to time, very rare I can publish this kind of answer (only in Firefox), though nothing special was made on my side.

If somebody faced it and managed the issue, please share your experience.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

Hi Katerina - I have not had a problem including screenshots. Are you clicking on the Insert Photos icon and using it to add the images?

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 5, 2022

Yes, I'm using the Insert Photos button.

2022-12-01_23h04_28.png

Marketplace Partner
December 5, 2022

I can add screenshot from time to time as you can notice now. But I don't get the condition when it happens.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2022

That looks like a lot more than just inserting an image/photo. I would try another browser or Incognito mode to see if there a consistent error. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events