The Kat's out of the bag...

@Kat Warner has achieved Level 10 on Community! In celebration of her, let’s look back at some of her top moments and accomplishments.

Kat.png

1. Kat officially became an Online Atlassian Community Leader in September 2019 and in this short span of 14 months, she has reached Level 10 which is highly commendable but not surprising. Why?! You may ask because she is always there to help you! And as the badge says “This person is a perfect ten!”

perfect 10.png
  2. Now let’s see her standing since she became an Atlassian Community Leader. She has so far posted 1520 times :mindblown: and has received 1904 likes. She has earned 73 badges till now.

3. Kat has submitted 253 answers and has 58 Accepted Answers. She is also the third person to reach this feat after Alexey Matveev and Jodi LeBlanc.      

4. Kat is based out of New Zealand and oftentimes (read always) you can see her present in Community get-togethers which are way beyond her timezone. This really shows her dedication to giving back to the Community. We also have a hashtag for it #KatFromTheFuture and #YouHeardFromKatFirst (this I created in her honor). She also made us a global calendar for the remote summit so that we could avoid the timezone confusion and attend the virtual sessions with ease. #Sothoughtful

5. An ode to Kat b@Tamanna Godara: “I feel that she is super easy to work with. She is always ready to jump in and provide support. She is also very clear and never shies away from voicing her thoughts. And I love this about her. Reading her comments brings a smile because it is either funny or thoughtful. Keep doing what you do! So lucky to have you!”

feedback.png
  6. Ms. Warner is also a prolific writer and she ranked second in Atlassian Authors for 2019. Some of her top write-ups are here:

7. An ode by @Deepanshu Natani: “I really admire Kat's dedication towards the community. She has always helped community members by sharing her knowledge in form of answers or the numerous articles she has written. I would like to highlight a few articles like '10-week study plans for ACP-600, ACP-100' and ‘Building a career with Atlassian knowledge’ which have been of great help to me and a lot of other community members. Kat is a shining star of our community and I would like to thank her for all the contribution she has made to the community and for sharing her knowledge with her awesome articles. Congratulations on your great accomplishments Kat and keep doing the amazing work.”

8. She is the group leader in Diversity and Inclusion group alongside Mary Ramirez. Kat also supports Wellington ACE by organizing learning sessions for the members.

9. An ode to Kat by @LarryBrock: “Kat has always been one of the Atlassian Community Leaders I admire. Her voice in the community has always been one I look for especially when situations are unpleasant because her messages are always so well stated.  I had the pleasure of meeting her in person at Summit 19 and it was one of the highlights of that event!“

10. An ode to Kat by @Monique vdB: “Kat is a true partner for the community team, offering a unique perspective and a keen eye for detail that we can always rely on! Whether it’s spearheading tag and content cleanup efforts, creating a badge leaderboard for Community Leaders or offering feedback on our Kudos initiative, she is always willing to step up and step in, going above and beyond for the community every single day. You are the best, KittyKat!”

Shower your Love 💕 💖 💗 and tell us why you love Kat! She deserves it!

29 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

@Kat Warner Congrats to you! 🎉

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2020

Congrats @Kat Warner !

I 100% agree with what @Deepanshu Natani said.  Kat's study plans for the certification exams were instrumental in helping me pass a number of the exams!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2020

Well deserved!

Michael Kimathi _AC Nairobi_ Kenya_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Congratulations @Kat Warner Way to go.

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Amazing! Congrats @Kat Warner

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Wohoo - much awesome! 🎉Congrats and well deserved 

@Kat Warner  always there to help 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29vzr8tzmwi7a2uw0ecf746ab8connyr7fqb0ypg7x&rid=giphy

Isha December 4, 2020

Congrats Kat!!! What an impressive feat! 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

image.gif

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

Congratulations @Kat Warner !

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Congrats 👏👏👏👏👏

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2020

Congratulations, Kat -- thank you for everything you've done to help so many community members along their Certification journey!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Wow! So awesome - well done @Kat Warner 

JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Congrats! Well deserved! 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Congratulations, @Kat Warner !  Well deserved for everything you do! 

I think I have to rewrite your Holiday Countdown portrait now a bit :-)

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

Congrats @Kat Warner 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

Congrats @Kat Warner !!

screenshot.png

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

@Kat Warner Congratulations!

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2020

Congratulations, Kat, and thank you for all your assistance!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 6, 2020

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this article and to those who have commented.

Aw shucks! You're makin' me blush... - Animal Comedy - Animal Comedy, funny  animals, animal gifs

Like # people like this
Deep (TechTime Initiative Group) December 6, 2020

Yayyyyyy!!!!!! Congratulations Kat. Proud of you! :D @Kat Warner 

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 7, 2020

Congratulations @Kat Warner , so well deserved!

well done.gif

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2020

Congratulations, well deserved!

Rodger Perkins December 7, 2020

Awesome Kat, this is a great achievement......

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2020

So well deserved @Kat Warner - you are a an incredible role model for us all!!  <3

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2020

Late to the party, but let's keep it going for Kat!

Congrats and thank you for all your humor and thoughtfulness to help others!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events