1. @Jodi LeBlanc is the first ever person on community to achieve Level 10, two years and seven months since the community launched, and a mere 21 months after her first post. She also is the person with the most badges overall. 😲
2. Jodi’s most popular post is My Love of Trello Power-Ups, with 50 likes and 51 comments. She has signed into community 2,264 times, received 1,285 likes, and posted 1,944 times.
3. You can find Jodi facilitating thoughtful discussions in the Diversity & Inclusion group. 💖
4. Jodi has excellent advice for new users, including “don’t be intimidated by the login screen.” Check out her three things I wish I’d known post for more.
5. Jodi hosted her first Trello event in a snowstorm. That's dedication, people!
6. An ode to Jodi, by @Brittany Joiner: “Jodi has always been a cheerful wealth of info! She’s one of the kindest souls in the Atlassian Community, and she also gives some fantastic advice. She’s been helpful to me with brainstorming ideas and solving problems related to Trello, and she always brightens my day when I talk to her or read anything she’s written!”
7. An ode to Jodi, by @Erica Moss: "Jodi is both the person you’d definitely want to join forces with on a project at work and the person you’d want to sit next to at a dinner party. I am amazed every day by her authenticity, warmth and drive to turn her little corner of the Trello universe into a magical one. Today and every day, we are grateful for her efforts, and I can’t wait to see what she does next!"
8. An ode to Jodi, by @Alice Causarano: “Jodi is an amazing Community Leader, and I'm so glad our paths crossed thanks to this wonderful community. She's a very kind and friendly person, and I admire her dedication when it comes to the community and sharing her Trello expertise. I still remember how useful has been for me her article about creating a digital portfolio using Trello, it really allowed me to be more organized and survive during my job hunting process! Jodi is also a great ambassador of Trello in real life. I love reading her reports on the community events she hosts and seeing the photos. Congratulations on your great accomplishments, Jodi!”
9. An ode to Jodi, by the irrepressible Fun Man @Andy Barker - TWNKLS AR:
When I was asked by Erica to write about why Jodi-Level-10-LeBlanc is so awesome and what she brings to the community, I responded with:
"I could write a book on that"
Erica reacted with "I was hoping 3-4 sentences"
"HAH" I snorted... "Impossible!!"
"This is your Everest!" Erica claimed, to which I retorted:
"Everest is a walk in the park these days.... having to describe Jodi in max 4 sentences is like trying to climb K2 in the winter!
But if I really had to, this is what I would try and cram into those 4 sentences:
Such a kind and caring person; perfect specimen of a human being!
Extremely open and engaging; her leadership is exceptional!
Always willing to help out, no matter when, no matter how; you can count on her!
A best-in-class when it comes to knowledge sharing; if you haven't read her articles/comments on Community, what the hell you doing still reading this!?
An absolute unicorn of a Community member; there are genuinely not many like her!
(LOLz... that's 5... told you it was impossible)
10. We love you Jodi: our perfect 10, our Trello unicorn, our PEI goddess, our community superstar. Please join Taco in celebrating Jodi by leaving your well wishes below!
Monique van den BergCommunity Manager
If you are one of the thousands of users of a Marketplace app, then you’ll love t his month’s community badge ! All you’ll need to do to receive Novembers challenge badge is leave 2 helpful reviews o...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events