Congratulations are in order for @Alexey Matveev _cPrime_, who has achieved level 10 on Community! Help us celebrate Alexey and count down ten of his most stellar accomplishments and moments:
10. He has signed into community 2,463 times, received 2,972 likes, and posted 9,038 times!
9. Alexey’s most most popular post is How to run Jira in a docker container with 32 likes and 26 comments. It has also been viewed 47,599 times!
8. Alexey has been a Community Leader for less than three years. In that time, he has written 75 articles that have been viewed 116,836 times! He’s also an avid member of our Atlassian Authors and Atlassian Answerers groups.
7. He holds the fourth best accepted answers rate with a whopping 1,553 and has earned 78 badges.
5. An ode to Alexey, by Darline: “We couldn’t appreciate you more, Alexey! You have been an integral part of our program, supporting countless users and fellow Leaders online and at events. You’re always looking for ways to document, present and pay your knowledge forward. Thank you for being such a shining example and I know many more achievements are in your future!”
4. An ode to Alexey, by @Taranjeet Singh: “Alexey is always looking to improve upon his own methods/solutions to perform a certain technical task. He is always willing to help others in the community by answering their complex queries. He has in depth knowledge of Atlassian Tools like JIRA and Confluence and any custom plugin development using Atlassian provided APIs for these tools. He is always looking to solve complex problems using automation.”
3. An ode to Alexey, by @Gonchik Tsymzhitov: “Alexey is my friend and professional community coach. He is happy to help you in case of a problem and gives you a constructive connection, which is very important for the communities. He helped me more than once in terms of motivation to continue developing the community and working in the online community. Thank you Alexey!”
2. Alexey is only the second person ever on community to achieve Level 10 status! Check out the first question he answered here!
1. We are incredibly grateful for you, Alexey! It’s 10’s across the board from us and you’re an inspiration to so many of us here. Please join us in celebrating Alexey by leaving your well wishes below!
Darline AugusteCommunity Manager
Happy New Year, Atlassian Community! In 2020 we all had to learn how to connect, share, and learn in an entirely different way. After a year of so much bad, we deserve to celebrate some good! The...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events