Community release notes for October 21, 2021

Hello friends! Time to share the latest and greatest goings on in another edition of community release notes.

Known issue: If someone else’s answer is accepted on a question you are watching, your activity feed will give you a message saying “your answer has been accepted” even when it has not been.

This does not impact your accepted answer count or your email notifications; it is an error with the text string in the activity feed only. A fix has been identified and will be rolling out soon; thank you for the reports to date on this one, and we’ll let you know when the fix is in.

New: Taco Tuesdays! Participate in our new weekly discussions about all things Trello to win a Taco plushie. A new chance every week! 

New: We have a new section of groups called Product Groups, which is the new home for New to Jira, New to Confluence, and New to Jira Service Management. We have also added groups for Trello Admins and those who are New to Jira Work Management

New: Tables! Users with advanced author permissions will now be able to insert tables in their posts and modify them.  The table drop-down is shown below:                                                                   Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 10.31.58 AM.png

Updated: Speaking of groups, Atlassian Team 2021 is now Official Atlassian Events. Be the first to get the scoop on Team 2022 and more

That’s all for this edition! All questions, feedback, suggestions, gripes, and unabashed praise 😉 is welcome in the comments below.

5 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Thanks for the update @Monique vdB . Like the addition of tables.

Like Monique vdB likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB !!

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2021
THIS  IS   AWESOME

Oh I will love the tables feature :) Thanks a lot! 

I think the HR Line is also new? This is also awesome :) 

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

Good update I was wondering why I just got told my answer was accepted

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 8, 2021

@Dominic Lagger the line was added in a previous release but it is relatively new!  Same with the strikethrough I think. 

Like Dominic Lagger likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events