Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

📰 Enterprise Group Roundup: April 4th, 2021

Since last month's roundup, here's a handful of happenings I feel are worth mentioning:

1. Jira Work Management

Atlassian announced the evolution of Jira Core as Jira Work Management. Managing work is near and dear to my heart - as important as project management! - so seeing this rebrand and extension of their core offering (see what I did there?) was a welcome surprise.

2. Atlassian to rename Next-gen to team-managed projects

Yes, there's still a hyphen in the name. But we no longer have to worry about whether we should capitalize "Next" or not! Classic projects will be renamed to company-managed projects. Learn more.

3. Jira Data Center 8.16 was released

Released March 23rd, the latest version of Jira DC supports multiple Identity Providers for those who need it. There's also further indexing improvements. Peep the release notes. 🐥

4. Data Residency coming to more Cloud plans

The ability to store your data in specific geographic locations is coming to Standard and Premium plans. Currently Data Residency is only available on Cloud Enterprise plans.

5. Feeling social? Say "hi" in our new Intro thread!

6. Reminder: Team Tour is April 28-April 30th! Have you signed up yet? Take a look at the sessions and tracks on offer.

What were your takeaways for March? Did I miss something? What are you looking forward to? 

Dave is a volunteer Enterprise group lead. When he's not spelunking in Jira, he's dreaming about his next cup of coffee.

13 comments

G subramanyam Community Leader Apr 04, 2021

Nice summary of the current trending topics, thank you @Dave Liao 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao Community Leader Apr 04, 2021

@G subramanyam @Fabian A_ Lopez _Community Leader - Argentina_ Florida_ California_ - did I miss anything? I'm not in every group on Community. 🤣

Like G subramanyam likes this
Dave Liao Community Leader Apr 05, 2021

@G subramanyam - thank you sir!

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam Community Leader Apr 05, 2021

Hi @Dave Liao as part of upcoming virtual event 2021, the study group is planned in the coming months. For specific month, you need to sign up for the Certification Accelerator Experience. And regarding the public classes (SkillShareAotearoa), I believe that is not for global audience and it's only for local city chapter.

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Apr 05, 2021

Thanks for sharing the group updates, @Dave Liao ! This is useful!

Dave Liao Community Leader Apr 05, 2021

For anyone who's looking forward to things to do, there's an upcoming fireside chat with Zoom's head of IT infrastructure this Thursday - learn about cloud insights from one of the leading teleconferencing companies in the world!

🐣 Peep the link and register today: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Enterprise/Fireside-chat-with-Zoom-s-Head-of-IT-Infrastructure-come-join-us/ba-p/1656167

I couldn't resist using Easter emoji.

Comprehensive overview, thanks @Dave Liao !

Dave Atlassian Team Apr 07, 2021

Great summary, thanks @Dave Liao !

Dave Liao Community Leader Apr 07, 2021

@Dave - looking forward to Advanced Roadmaps nuggets soon, I hope!

Great summary, thanks

John Funk Community Leader May 05, 2021

Thanks for the Summary!

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events