It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Agile ( Dashboard Issue) with RTO Label Edited

Issue: “RTO” label displays no results in the “JAM Ops Board” Kanban Dashboard but results are displayed in the Search Query

Action Steps & Screen shots:

• Tickets with label “RTO” are getting displayed in the “JAM Ops Board” Kanban Dashboard but while putting in the search Query the results are getting displayed
  • For test purpose I created a COSR ticket , the same is getting displayed but the previous tickets are not seen.

• Tried to modify the Query in all possible ways so as to display but no luck.

1 comment

Nic Brough Community Leader Apr 09, 2018

A board selects issues based on its filter.  Kanban boards then de-select issues that are considered "done" by the secondary filter, and puts them into the columns you have defined in the board settings.

If issues are missing from your board, then your filters are not selecting them or your column definitions do not include them.

Thanks Nic !! I selected the columns from the Quick Filters and it is now resolved.

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

How does your team celebrate a win?

Hi Everyone! Last Friday, myself and a couple others on my team had a last night as we successfully completed a Jira Server to Cloud Migration.  This took months of planning, testing, and commu...

74 views 3 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you