• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • JIRA 5.2.10- I'm being prompted to enter username and password when trying to add a group to the SoD Exception approver role in AER project.

JIRA 5.2.10- I'm being prompted to enter username and password when trying to add a group to the SoD Exception approver role in AER project.

mehala n
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2013

I'm being prompted to enter username and password when trying to add a group to the SoD Exception approver role in AER project.When I tried to use Windows NT user Id /Pwd.It is getting hanged.Also Cancel gettting hanged.Pls help

3 answers

0 votes
mehala n
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2013

Kindly ignore this question

0 votes
mehala n
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2013

Sorry for a wrong question.This is not place to ask this question.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2013

We don't know your system - speaking of SoD Exception and AER tells us nothing.

What username and password are you being asked for? Is it a JIRA prompt asking you to login again to get admin rights? Or is it a network password diallog? How have you configured Jira to authenticate - internally, ldap, ntlm, crowd etc?

Suggest an answer