How can I export all my issues in Jira?

Deleted user November 15, 2017

I need to export my issues in Jira. How can I do that?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user June 26, 2019

I got the same problem.

To export 1 issue, it's ok. So I run a filter to find some issues and cannot export these issues in a excel format to share with a third party

0 votes
RianS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2017

I think this really depends on what format you need the export to be in. You can use a filter to find all the issues you want to export and then click on the "export" button on the top right of the Filters view and choose the appropriate export format which includes XML, CSV, HTML with either all the columns in the issue or just the displayed columns in the filter.

Screenshot 2017-11-15 11.11.20.png

Deleted user November 15, 2017

I don't have that many selections, but I can export but only 1 at a time. How can I export all my issues? Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2017

An xml backup is the only viable export of "all issues".

For up to 1,000 in various formats, search for them and look for the exports on the tools menu.

Like # people like this
RianS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2017

XML will give you the most amount of data from the issue including the workflows, customfield ids, and project information. Make sure you aren't in the issue itself, and using the Export from the Filter's results. I've circled the export button in the image below:

Screenshot 2017-11-15 14.52.56.png

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events