How can I access the HTML editor if I am a Marketplace Partner?

Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2021

Hi to all!

I am a marketplace partner here, but I don't have an option to edit HTML body of article (if I want to add video into an article). 

I already asked about it another Marketplace Partner (screen 1), so it seems that HTML tab isn't displayed for me (screen 2). 

image_2021_10_06T14_25_22_758Z.pngimage_2021_10_13T13_35_10_501Z.png

Any ideas? 

Regard

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2021

@Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_ , I‘ve verified it right now with the community team. At the time of writing, the html editor is only available to community leaders.

Atlassian is thinking about an interim level of access to give to blog authors or partners, but that’s not ready yet.

So, your options for now are:

• Become a community leader 😏
  • Contact a community leader or Atlassian to edit your post. Feel free to reach out to me via the marketplace partner slack.

Cheers,
Matthias

PS: If you’re asking due to embedding a video for the apptoberfest, simply tag your post accordingly and @Maggie Norby Adams will take care.

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2021

Thanks for jumping in @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ ! @Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_ - I've been embedding videos as I see them published. Please add your link here if you still need the video embedded and I'll see to it shortly :) 

Like Luke Hostetler likes this
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2021

@Maggie Norby Adamsthank you for your attention!

Yes, I've asked because of the article for the Apptoberfest 

Here is an Article about our add-on, I'll be grateful if you add a video here

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Apptoberfest-Demo-BPM-Business-Process-Manager-for-Jira-Cloud/ba-p/1826738

Regards

Like Maggie Norby Adams likes this
Marketplace Partner
October 14, 2021

Thanks for your help @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ =)

Like Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ likes this
Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2021

Ah I see... I didn't see your post because it isn't tagged with a category and it is not in the Marketplace Apps & Integrations section. If you add a tag I can add it to the contest round up next week :) 

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
October 19, 2021
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2021

You should be ready to roll @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_!

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2021

Hi @Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_ ,

Maybe @Luke Hostetler can help you here.

Luke Hostetler October 13, 2021

Thanks for the heads up @Bastian Stehmann Looks like Maggie's got this one covered!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events