Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Switch to menu

Bryttani Bartlett October 2, 2021

Is there a way to configure the "Switch to" menu in the top left corner of my Atlassian products? 
Currently when users click "Jira Software" it takes them to a Projects search page with the filter "software" added. None of our projects are considered "software, therefore when users click "Jira Software" to navigate to Jira from Confluence, they reach a page with no information. 
I have a default dashboard that I would prefer to be in the top link.  Xnip2021-10-02_12-15-24.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Magda Bytnerowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2023

Hello Community! It's been a while in between messages on this topic, however we're conducting some related research - more below: 

We are interested in learning more about how you navigate across your Atlassian tools and are particularly interested in speaking those of you working in large organisations with access to multiple products (eg, Confluence and Jira and Trello) and sites (multiple instances of Atlassian products under your organization).

What’s involved in the research:

• Sessions are 1 hour and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.

• During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you, then, we will explore a prototype and complete some tasks.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 business days of completing your session.

Interested in taking part? Follow this link to fill in a few more details so we can make sure you’re a good fit.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on mbytnerowicz@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Magda Bytnerowicz, Atlassian Shared Experiences

Jeff Skilton September 8, 2023

PitneyBowes has recently migrated to the cloud and we lost / are impacted by not being able to better customize the Switch to menu. We loose a lot of productivity on the clutter, and not being able to add/remove or customize the Fixed products. 

We want to be able to organize and relabel the links. 

we really should be able to turn on/off the recommendation for your team section or push it elsewhere.

And we should be able to hide some products, or core Atlassian products we dont want the general public users of our employees to see. 

We also want to be able to LINK or override the core product links or hide them if we use a product in a different "SITE" under the same organization.  this is a big one tha tis messing us up currently . 

Like Magda Bytnerowicz likes this
Magda Bytnerowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2023

We'd love to hear more from you @Jeff Skilton either via the research link above or you can email me directly as mentioned: mbytnerowicz@atlassian.com

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2021

Hi @Bryttani Bartlett. Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

To my knowledge, you cannot yet customize the "Switch to" option for the products you have access to and the discovery action. There are feature requests on Atlassian's public issue tracker where you can vote on and add yourself as a watcher to receive notifications from now on.

There is a similar question where you can get some additional insights into that.

You can, however, customize your Jira landing page under your personal settings at Manage your Jira personal settings.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events