Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Get ready for ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‚ Apptoberfest 2023๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‚ October 1 - 31

Gytkeh_F-2.png

Last year, our Marketplace Partner community got incredibly creative and completely knocked Apptoberfest out of the park. :raised_hands: Now that October is around the corner again, weโ€™re getting excited to see whatโ€™s in store for Apptoberfest 2023. 

This year, weโ€™ll be focusing on apps that support the different types of teams that use Atlassian products.

Apptoberfest will consist of weekly Community prompts to learn more and share your experiences with apps and integrations that fall into the four categories below for our key products like Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Work Management, Jira Service Management, and Bitbucket.

• Apps for Admins (week of October 2nd)
  • Apps for ITSM (week of October 9th)
  • Apps for DevOps (week of October 16th)
  • Apps for Business teams (week of October 23rd)

Plus, weโ€™ve got the makers of the Marketplaceโ€™s most innovative, powerful apps for all types of teams ready to share quick demos of their apps as part of an ๐Ÿ“น App demo competition. Vote for your favorite demo in each of the four categories by liking the partnerโ€™s demo post (demos to be posted October 1st-October 15th)! We will have a winner in each category and they will be announced November 1st.

Keep an eye out throughout October for more details on prizes, dates, and other ways to get involved. ๐Ÿ‘€

58 comments

Comment

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 16, 2023

Exciting news @Kelsey Van Scoy

As a new Marketplace partner, we are looking forward to learn and participate.

Like โ€ข # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2023

Looking forward to all of the demos, both as Community Leader and Solution Partner. Success to every Marketplace Partner out there!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2023

Sounds exciting! Looking forward to all the app demos!

Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2023

Sounds exciting! We will make every effort to prepare good app demos.

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2023

Good info

waiting to listen all the demos and looking forward.

Vikram P

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2023

This is a good start to autumn!

Frederike Hรคusel_resolution_
Marketplace Partner
September 20, 2023

Exciting competition. We are hyped to join in :) 

Jens Schumacher - Released.so
Marketplace Partner
September 24, 2023

I've practiced my German accent for 44 years in preparation for this competition. Let's see if it helped. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dimitris Sylligardakis September 25, 2023

Hello everyone! Quick question, for FY22 there was a limit to one app per category from our teams, if I'm not mistaken? Is this the case this year also?

Ilona_Mibex Software September 25, 2023

Great news! We've been waiting for this. ๐Ÿ

Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
September 27, 2023

Hi team!

Please tell me if there are any limitations on how many apps a vendor can submit per category. I remember that there were some limitations, but I'm not sure.

Naveen Kumar C
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 28, 2023

A good start in next quarter and looking forward to all of the demos.

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2023

Atlassian's "Apptoberfest" is around the corner ๐Ÿ“…, bringing with it more laurels ๐Ÿฅfor Marketplace partners and excitement for end users and enterprises๐Ÿ‘.

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2023

Yay! I can't wait for a whole month of apptastic demos and news! ๐Ÿ˜

Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
September 29, 2023

It's almost here! What a fun way to learn more about awesome plugins!

Like โ€ข Kelsey Van Scoy likes this
Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
September 30, 2023

Hi, can anyone guide me on how to embed the Demo video on the post for Apptoberfest? Thank you!

Nikolaus Varzakakos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2023

Very exciting to take part of the Apptoberfest! We are a new marketplace partner and look forward to contribute to the community with ideas on how to streamline collaboration with Generative AI. 

Linh Pham_Ricksoft_Inc
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2023

October has arrived! Looking forward to all the fun demos and learn about extended use cases with Atlassian products! :D  

Iryna Komarnitska_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
October 2, 2023

Hi @Kelsey Van Scoy ,

I've posted a demo of Apptoberfest'2023 participants to App Central, but I can't add tags. Can you help me with this?

Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
October 2, 2023

@Saralie S. @Kelsey Van Scoy  could someone help me please? I can't add  [Apptoberfest2023 Apptoberfest-apps4business2023 apptoberfest Apps-for-Business-Teams] tags to my post

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/Apptoberfest-2023-Time-travels-with-Issue-History-for-Jira/ba-p/2493518

Katarzyna Kornaga _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
October 2, 2023
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2023

Let's get appy

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2023

Hi all, 

Happy Apptoberfest! I just wanted to follow up on a few outstanding questions.

@Dimitris Sylligardakis and @Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_ - please limit to 1 demo per category (so up to 4 demos total). Thank you.

@Emily _ DevSamurai  As far as embedding, here's code of how to do it under the "HTML" tab: 

<p><strong><span>Demo</span></strong><span>: Microsoft 365 for Jira โ€“ Funky ITSM<br><br><iframe src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/jLPb6P0Fquk" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="YouTube video player" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture"></iframe></span></p> 

@Iryna Komarnitska_SaaSJet_ @Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_ & @Katarzyna Kornaga _Deviniti_ 

you should be be able to add them on the bottom under "Tags" when you create a post. If you've already created a post, you will see the option to add them on the side (as pictured below). 

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 08.42.15.png

Marketplace Partner
October 2, 2023

@Kelsey Van Scoy 

I'm sorry, but Apptoberfest tags don't work for me at all:

2023-10-02_15-08-25.png

And I see that other participants have the same issue.

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2023

Hi @Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_

I'm not sure why some partners can add and others can't. If you run into an issue adding tags to your demo posts, please add them to the bottom of your demo post copy and I will get them added as actual tags.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events