Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍻🎁🛸 Apptoberfest 2023: Time travels with Issue History for Jira

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Time travels? Apptoberfest challenge? Surprises and gifts? No matter your choice, it’s all possible with Issue History for Jira. Our SaaSJet team wants to invite everyone on a small journey. We promise it’s safe and insightful. 

Our Time Machine can answer the questions: What happened, where, and when? 

You will find out:

• How to return to any place and time in history
  • How to revert the changes any user made
  • How to restore deleted items

Now, it’s time for action 🚀 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

If you are ready for time travel, install the add-on, and you will find more surprises. Time Machine or Issue History for Jira can also immerse you into Apptoberfest's special atmosphere. We’ve prepared a reward for everyone who takes part.

Apptoberfest challenge steps:

1. Support our Time Machine demo with your likes 👍
  2. Start your free 30-day travel (install the add-on)
  3. Find specially designed 🍻 beer glasses with numbers. They are hidden in different places inside the app’s interface. 
  4. Sum up all the numbers you see with beer glasses. For example: 20+15+10 =45
  5. The number you get is equal to the discount for a subscription for the chosen period. Write the total number you get to our team at support@saasjet.com to get a promo for a discount.

This challenge is active for our new users from Oct 2, 2023  to Oct 31, 2023

🍻 Grab your glasses

Happy Apptoberfest everyone!

5 comments

Comment

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2023

Hi @Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_ - what category are you submitting for? :) 

• Apps for Admins

• Apps for ITSM

• Apps for DevOps

• Apps for Business teams

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 2, 2023

Hi @Kelsey Van Scoy 

Apps for Business teams

I would be so grateful if you could add tags for me 🙏

Like # people like this
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 3, 2023

@Kelsey Van Scoy Thank you. Could you also embed the video, please?

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2023

I like the ability to see historical data per user with a few simple clicks. I'm going to take a look at this in our Jira instance and see if it's something our Product and Development Teams can take advantage of.

Marketplace Partner
October 3, 2023

@Andy Gladstone 

Thank you for your interest. I hope your team will gain valuable insights into issue history records and user activity. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact our support team or schedule a demo.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events