Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams in Advanced Roadmaps: What's changing, and what you need to know

135 comments

Jennifer D Smith January 9, 2024

Wish we would have gotten a heads up about when to expect the actual rollout instead of coming into work one morning and discovering that the change had happened. Suddenly our carefully controlled Teams field is a morass of user-created garbage and dupes. 

Like # people like this
Shiri Feldman January 15, 2024

@Rhys Christian 

1. Can the team capacity updates made in Advanced Roadmaps be reflected in Jira Cloud as part of the sprint? If so, what steps are required to enable this sync?
  2. Is it possible for team capacity updates from Advanced Roadmaps to be displayed on Jira Cloud dashboards? How can this integration be achieved?
  3. Can the team calendars available in Confluence integrate and sync with both Advanced Roadmaps and Jira Cloud? If yes, what is the process for setting up this integration?

Thanks
Like # people like this
Ralf Scheller January 17, 2024

Maybe I missed the information - but is there a plan for using the Jira Teams in Opsgenie? At the moment in our Opsgenie, we have different teams. All managed manually.

Thanks

Like # people like this
Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2024

Hi, everyone

I'm Eddie, a designer working on Plans and Teams. 

Sorry about the mass tag (and my equal apologies to anyone I've missed). I'm reaching out to you based on your comments here. I'm doing some research around Teams and their use in Plans, and you sound like you have strong opinions about this that I'd love to hear more about.

If you're able, would you be keen to find a time to chat with me? I've written more about my research goals here: Seeking research participants: let's talk about teams. Use the link on the page and we'll chat. 

Even if I didn't tag you, and you want to participate, cmon and join the party.

@Rik de Valk @Rachael Williams @Doug Levitt @Walter Buggenhout @Jen Elam @Shiri Feldman 

Like # people like this
tom.thain February 12, 2024

We fall in to 

• Finally, we’ll roll this change out to users from both Jira Software Premium and Enterprise who have more than one site associated to their org-license.

and understand this change should have been implemented by now but the 'Team unification' has not happened yet. Any reason?

Dirk Aerts April 17, 2024

What is the reason a team is labeled as 'ext' on the plan?

How can I include it in the plan?

Rachael Williams April 17, 2024

@Dirk Aerts - you should look at the sources you pulled in for your plan -- Plan Settings > Issue Sources.  If you're using Projects and/or Filters, then the sprint data shows up as external.  Add or change your source to pull in by Board and that should resolve the issue.  Sprints are created at the board level and so you'll get all the sprint details (start date/end dates) if you use this as your source.  

Dirk Aerts April 17, 2024

@Rachael Williams thanks for your suggestion.

However, I am using a board as source. The problem is not the sprint details, the problem is that the Atlassian Teams are shown as ext

image.png

Rachael Williams April 17, 2024

@Dirk Aerts whoops!  My brain isn't working.  Within your plan, you should have a "Teams" menu on your left side panel where you see Timeline/Releases/Dependencies.  From there, you can add the Team name you already created and associate it to your plan.  Once you add the team, you can go into the team settings/configuration and populate the board source as well as planning & capacity details.

Dirk Aerts April 18, 2024

@Rachael Williams Great! That solved my issue indeed! Many thanks

Like Rachael Williams likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events