Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking research participants: let's talk about teams

Hello readers, 

My name is Eddie; I'm a designer on the planning features of Jira Software Premium. In order to build the next great features, we want to hear from you. 

What we're looking for

We want to talk to users who plan and report on work for teams within your organization. We'll be discussing things like:

- what your work structure is like (how are your teams structured)
- how you track and plan work for these teams
- how this impacts your usage of plans

In terms of what this actually means, we're seeking all types of respondents: maybe you plan for your whole org; maybe you only plan for your team; maybe you're a consultant who helps companies set up their sites. Whatever your background, this is a very open-ended conversation aimed at helping us understand how users structure their organization and plan work for teams in Jira Software. 

Criteria

In order to be selected, you'll need:

- to be in a planning, tracking, or reporting role within your organization
- use the planning capabilities in Jira Software
- access to a stable internet connection, a laptop, and to be willing to screen share

Let's goooo!

Edit February 15th: Thanks to all who have responded. We have the participants we need for now.

4 comments

Gergely Fehér February 8, 2024

Hi Eddie,

We have created and using our own systems to manage hierarchies of teams like squads and tribes. With the teams list, I miss some possibilities, to reach the same possibilities with it as we could do with custom fields and an external service. I would be happy to have a discussion in this topic, so I applied on the link.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2024

Happy to contribute, @Eddie Meardon Submitted the form.

Ankush Bora February 14, 2024

Definitely interested and willing to collaborate on this. @Eddie Meardon 

Karen April 9, 2024

@Eddie Meardon 

Can I still join?  

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events