Hi,I just posted a question here : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Bitbucket-cloud-integration-with-Jira-server-doesn-t-work/qaq-p/621404#M205477.
My question was immediately flagged as Spam, but I don't understand why.
How can the Spam flag be removed.Please help.Regards,Seb
Unfortunately copying and pasting something from somewhere else currently often results in questions/answers being marked as spam (with a flag in the lower right corner of the screen). You can try copying and pasting as plain text, or pasting the text/code into a text editor (like Notepad) and then re-copy/paste into your question/answer.
Good to know.
It seems that the spam flag has disappeared.
Thank you,
Seb
Hi Sebastien,
I have removed the spam tag from your post. I also can't see, why the spam filter declared your question as spam.
We look regularly at the spam quarantine and release the wrongly caught messages, but thank you for pointing us to your question.
Thank you !
Hi Thomas - can you fix mine too?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/coming-from-codeship-docker-builds-2017/qaq-p/654067
Can you fix mine too?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-do-I-get-401-Client-Error-when-using-a-webhook-to-post-to/qaq-p/660459
Can mine be fixed as well?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Why-is-my-question-marked-as-Spam/qaq-p/621409
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/approver-doesn-t-get-a-notification-email-only-once/qaq-p/740153
my question is also a spam, I just copied my code into it
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-copy-the-Story-Points-into-the-Original-time-estimate/qaq-p/789621
My question is also marked as spam
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Bamboo-can-t-open-ScriptBuildTask-in-temp-with-root-privileges/qaq-p/844478
I've de-spammed it.
Could you please fix my question as well? Thank you!
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Suggestions-for-Organizing-Project-Board-Workflows-across/qaq-p/859913
Mine is marked as spam Can you help?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/When-clone-in-SourceTree-warning-templates-not-found-is-shown/qaq-p/866696
Another one bit the dust: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Auto-transitioning-with-Scriptrunner-Post-Function-during-CREATE/qaq-p/915990
Can you please unspam me?
Hey Martin,
You're unspammed! We manually check the spam trap multiple times a day.
@DanMay I ask for processing this? https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/How-to-do-SAFe-PI-planning-in-Jira-BigPicture/ba-p/954545
Mine is also marked as spam, could you please remove it?
Good day @Eaniel Deads, could you also take a look at my question post also marked with spam tag:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Active-Object-save-method-doesn-t-persist-data-under-certain/qaq-p/1039494
Good day @Daniel Eads, could you also take a look at my question post also marked with spam tag:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Why-can-t-I-get-groups-of-user-jira-Using-rest-api/qaq-p/1040355
Thanks for flagging this one - the code macro tripped up our spam filter. I've marked your question as not spam!
I'm not sure why your question was marked by our system as spam, but I see that you were able to submit it twice! The version of the question we'll keep up is at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Why-can-t-I-get-groups-of-user-jira-Using-rest-api/qaq-p/1040394 - cheers!
thank you!
@Eaniel Deads
Could you please fix mine?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/manage-apps-page-taking-too-much-time-to-listing-installed-plug/qaq-p/1042587
Is it possible to fix mine too? I've edited it 3 times...
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/nFeed-Assign-issue-to-a-user-stored-in-nFeed-user-field/qaq-p/1054509#M337380
Hey @Florian B - welcome to the Community! Your post has been un-spammed - my assumption is that the filter got tripped up by the curly braces.
(user field setting: Template = {3})
Thanks for letting us know!
Hey Deepak,
While it looks like we unspammed this one during our normal checks through the spam queue, I think you were successful in getting a different one to post! The copy we're keeping up is here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/manage-apps-page-taking-too-much-time-to-listing-installed-plug/qaq-p/1042587
Hi. Could you please remove the spam label from my post as well? Much appreciated
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Git-questions/Unable-to-access-repo-via-SSH-fatal-Could-not-read-from-remote/qaq-p/1075122
@Matt R unspammed - thanks for reaching out!
Could you please review this post? I really don't understand why it ist marked as spam..
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-discussions/How-to-get-back-the-old-quot-Edit-in-Office-quot-Feature/td-p/1081090
Hey @Frederik Reiter , welcome! Our team unmarked your post yesterday. It's likely that the code block threw the spam filter for a loop. It's a little over-zealous with first-time posters. This will hopefully be less of a problem for you in the future. Thanks for your post!
Could you please review this post, and help to unspam it?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/History-commit-author-linkage-fails-when-the-user-email-is/qaq-p/1111421#M43467
Thanks.
I know my question was marked as spam because of that big block of log i pasted in there.
I couldn't find any other way to provide the logs. Can u unmark my post? Thanks.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/How-to-make-an-offline-remote-agent-online/qaq-p/1125486#M23831
Yes, the logs definitely throw the filter for a loop. Unspammed!
@Daniel Eads
Could you please unspam my question aswell?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Pipeline-Generate-a-unique-name-for-each-pipeline/qaq-p/1130177#M44333
Thank you
I posted my first post in the wrong section then reposted in the correct one. It was marked as SPAM.
I have since removed the first post but need the correct one not marked as SPAM
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Trying-to-create-a-function-method-that-logs-based-on-a-variable/qaq-p/1169492#M372309
Hello @Daniel Eads
i posted my first question in the bitbucket section. Unfortunately it is marked as a spam and I don´t know why. Can you help me out please and tell me why this happened?
The Link to my Post is the following:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Can-t-delete-one-specific-Tag-on-bitbucket-server/qaq-p/1177548
Thank you in advance.Kind regards
Philipp
First post. And It marked as spam. Can my post become upspamed?
Post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Plugin-install-error/qaq-p/1177647#M374763
Hey @Philipp Schenke , your question has been marked as not spam. Cheers!
Post unspammed. Thanks for flagging!
Thanks a lot!
First post for me also and also marked as spam. What am I doing wrong?https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-Server-ERR-SPDY-PROTOCOL-ERROR-with-nginx-proxy/qaq-p/1182527#M376133
Code blocks from first-time posters often throw the spam filter for a loop. Looks like you've gotten un-spammed already. Thanks for including the config in your question - definitely helpful for someone answering!
Apparently I am spam too:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Docker-plugin-fail-task-but-avoid-plugin-exception/qaq-p/1213925
De-spammed!
Could mine be unspammed too? @Daniel Eads
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Looking-for-custom-in-depth-reporting/qaq-p/1225160
Thanks for flagging @Nathan Householder - your post is all clear! Since there were two copies of the question, just confirming this is the one that went live:
What's he most direct way to address this? This affects so many boards it would seem. I've just had a post to the Trello user community flagged as spam and it was done so in a silent & confusing manner (no message or warning, just an immediate drop back to the main board page). When I can get back to the article by indirect means (back-button) and see it is flagged as spam, I see nothing linked or hoverable to tell me any way to protest this. I deleted a web link (relevant link to Trello docs) to see if that fixed it. I deleted a screenshot (relevant to problem) to see if that fixed it. I deleted all of the text, pasted into a text editor and pasted it back in. But nothing resolves the flag.
Can you fix my post?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/How-can-I-create-a-sub-task/qaq-p/1225391
Is there a better way yet to fix things wrongly flagged? It was flagged in a very silent/passive way and it was hard to even get back to the flagged post. Is commenting on this post the best/only way to have our post reviewed/de-spammed?
Hey @batCattle , looks like someone else was able to unmark your post. For context, I try to respond as often as possible to requests here but we also have some Atlassian staff and volunteers who check the spam list several times a day. We'll get it one way or another!
We would love to make the experience better - more comprehensive messaging and ways to raise your post for review as you mentioned. As it is now, we do go through and look for falsely-tagged messages in our spam quarantine a couple times a day.
Community runs on a non-Atlassian platform called Khoros, so we are a bit limited in what we can do on top of their product. For full disclosure, about 40% of the posts the spam filter picks up are actually false positives 😢
Thanks for your question! I'm flagging it with our Trello support team - if there's not an answer from the Community soon, we'll jump in.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Excellent answer - understood. Thanks!
I seem to have the same issue with my questions --> https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-Pipelines-questions/cannot-pass-artifact-to-following-step/qaq-p/1241579
would it be possible to unspam as well,
thanks!
Should be all set now @simon_Lemay ! 🧰🖥🔧
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.