Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

โ˜• Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 30th October 2023

Good morning!

We're starting a week with exciting news. AI assistant for Automation for Confluence is in Beta! But there is much more happening this week including the High Velocity event in Sydney!

๐Ÿš€ New improvements

Inserting Jira Issues into Confluence

You can easily add Jira issues to your confluence page by typing /jira in the Confluence editor. There are improved JQL suggestions with syntax and error highlighting, drag-and-drop re-ordering of fields, quick previews on hover over Jira issues, and basic keyword search.

Beta - AI in Confluence Automation

Atlassian introduces AI in Confluence Automation, enhancing the automation rule builder. You can craft automation rules by simply describing their requirements, and letting Atlassian Intelligence create the rule.

New Content Editor in Atlassian Analytics

Starting October 30th, the new "Content editor" will be available in Atlassian Analytics, providing a better experience for dashboard editing. Existing content will require migration, so if you're using Atlassian Analytics have a look at the post to get ready.

๐Ÿ‘€ Important announcements

EAP - Migration of Archived Issues

Atlassian announces the launch of its Early Access Program for the seamless migration of archived issues from the Jira Server to the Cloud using the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant. Features include migrating comments, attachments, change logs, and so on.

๐Ÿ—“ Events

Find all upcoming events on ๐Ÿ‘‰ Events Calendar

๐Ÿ“š Article of the week

16 Productivity Quotes to Inspire

Need a bit of motivation with your morning coffee? Have a look at this article where you can find 16 inspiring quotes. Here are my fav:

๐Ÿ—“๏ธ If I didnโ€™t fill my schedule with things I felt were important, other people would fill my schedule with things they felt were important.

๐Ÿช‚ If at first, you donโ€™t succeed, then skydiving isnโ€™t for you.

๐Ÿ’Ž โ€œPerfectโ€ is the enemy of โ€œgood enough.โ€

3 comments

Comment

Carlos
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 30, 2023

Thank you for sharing @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2023

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thank you for the latest updates and news on the Atlassian products and events! Great work!

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2023

Thank you for another great roundup! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events