Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

β˜• Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 28th August 2023

Happy Friday community!

Yes I know I know... I'm late with my Monday post by 4 days πŸ™ˆ

But for a good reason! I took almost a whole week off to enjoy the last days of summer (which did not really work out because it was raining β˜”οΈ) Let me know what you were doing the last days of summer! πŸ‘€

Anywho - here is a roundup of last week's events in the Atlassian ecosystem. Have a look πŸ‘‡

πŸš€ New improvements

Jira Smart Chips in Google Docs

With Jira Smart Chips in Google Docs you'll now see a summary with the issue name, number, status, priority, and more when posting a link to Google Docs. To start, simply install the Atlassian Smart Chip add-on from the Google Workspace Marketplace.

πŸ‘€ Important announcements

Surface Assets in Confluence Cloud

This EAP is focusing on inserting your Assets for Jira Service Management right into Confluence Cloud and you can present them as tables in Confluence. This is really handy for tracking and analysis of assets.

EAP - Priorities per Project in Jira

With this feature, admins can set unique priority schemes for different projects in Jira and customize, edit, or delete priority schemes and control them in Jira settings.

πŸ—“ Events

Find all upcoming events on πŸ‘‰ Events Calendar

πŸ“š Article of the week

How to Excel at Async Communication

This article is a deep dive into asynchronous communication for distributed teams. When you think about it more distance isn't the real challenge, it's the outdated face-to-face practices we are stuck with. So it's just about time we reevaluate our meeting norms, like for example the overused Zoom calls that 76% of us find distracting anyway. Check the article for tools, tips, and tricks.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2023

I think you may have just disrupted the Space Time Continuum! 

It's Friday, but it's Monday...

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2023

@Andy Gladstone And it's August but also September! 😱

Like β€’ # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2023

Enjoyed a couple of days off this week to take my daughter on a road trip to see a concert. 🀘 Thanks for the round-up, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 

Like β€’ # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2023

Thanks for the round-up!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2023

Thank you for the latest roundup, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

Better to be late than never!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events